- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 500 g beef thinly sliced, cut into thin slices
- 1 MAGGI® Shawarma Mix
- 1 tomato thinly sliced, cut into small cubes
- 20-30 samboosa squared sheets
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 2 cucumber pickles thinly sliced
- Tahini sauce for toppings
- ½ tsp. sumac for garnishing
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and place rack on the medium level.
- In a pan, sauté meat strips add the onions for 5 minutes and then add MAGGI® Shawarma Mix. Add tomatoes and toss it all together.
- Cut the samboosa sheets into squares, brush each square with melted butter and put 2 layers to form 2 layers square.
- Place these squares into a muffin tray. Keep aside.
- Top the samboosa sheet dough with the beef shawarma mix for 15 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
- Garnish with sumac and serve with pickles and tahini sauce top.