- For samosa: 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 100g shallots/onion, finely chopped
- 400g minced chicken
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Shawerma Mix
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 36 samosa pastry sheets
- For tahini sauce: 1 cup water
- ½ cup tahina (sesame seed pure)
- 2-3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 1900C and place rack on medium position.
- In a medium frying pan, heat vegetable oil and sauté onions until fully cooked.
- Add chicken and MAGGI® Shawerma Mix, stir and continue cooking until chicken is fully cooked and golden brown. Stir in parsley leaves and remove from heat.
- Place 1 tbsp. of the shawerma filling on each samosa sheet and roll into shape.
- Arrange prepared samosas on a lined baking tray and cook in preheated oven until golden on both sides.
- Meanwhile, prepare tahini sauce by combining water, tahini, lemon juice and stir until uniform.
- Serve baked samosas with a side of tahini sauce for dipping.