- For the samosa filling :
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 100 g finely chopped shallots/onion
- 400 g minced chicken
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Shawerma Mix
- 2 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 36 samosa pastry sheets
- For the tahini sauce:
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup tahina (sesame seed pure)
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 190°C and place rack in medium position.
- In a medium frying pan, heat vegetable oil and sauté onions until fully cooked.
- Add chicken and MAGGI® Shawerma Mix, stir and continue cooking until chicken is fully cooked and golden brown. Stir in parsley leaves and remove from heat.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the shawerma filling on each samosa sheet and roll into shape.
- Arrange prepared samosas on a lined baking tray and cook in the preheated oven until golden on both sides.
- Meanwhile, prepare tahini sauce by combining water, tahini, lemon juice and stir until uniform.
- Serve baked samosas with a side of tahini sauce for dipping.