- 800 g fresh medium prawns cleaned and de-shelled
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Lemon & Pepper spice mix
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup water
- 400 g Linguini Pasta
- 2 tablespoon or 10 g finely chopped fresh parsley
- 6 lemon wedges
- 3 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese as optional garnish
How to Prepare
- Place cleaned shrimps in the oven bag and add in MAGGI® Lemon & Pepper spice mix, olive oil and water.Coat well and close the bag using the provided red tie.
- Place the bag flat on a baking tray and cook in a preheated oven at 200°C or 20 mins until chicken is fully done. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before opening the bag.
- In the meantime cook pasta in boiling water as directed on the pack. Drain and keep away from the heat. Remove the cooked shrimp from the oven, open the bag and pour contents along with juices over the pasta. Stir in the parsley and transfer to a large serving dish and garnish.