- 900 g peeled and de-veined shrimps
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI® Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 thinly sliced yellow bell pepper or 100g fresh pineapple cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1 thinly sliced red onion
How to Prepare
- Marinate the shrimps in MAGGI® Seasoning Sauce, lime juice, red pepper flakes and garlic for 20 mins.
- In a large wok, heat olive oil and saute the shrimps with the marinade until cooked.
- Set the sauteed shrimps aside and add in the vegetables. Saute until they sear before adding the shrimp back to the wok.
- Toss to combine.Then add a squeeze of lime juice.
- Serve with brown rice on the side or place the sauteed prawns and vegetables on a tortilla topped with sour cream and guacamole.