- For the shrimp:
- 500 g cleaned tiger prawns
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Shawarma Mix
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 large thinly sliced jalapeno pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- For the tacos and toppings:
- 1 medium diced hass avocado
- ½ head iceberg lettuce thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves
- 1 medium tomato for garnish
How to Prepare
- In a medium glass mixing bowl, combine the prawns, MAGGI® Shawarma Mix, cumin, jalapeno pepper and lime juice. Mix this and allow to marinate in the fridge for 30 mins.
- In the meantime prepare the toppings.Place them in individual bowls and heat up the tortilla bread.
- In a large skillet, sauté prawns until cooked and pink.
- Serve on the dining table along with toppings and tortilla.