- 800g lean minced beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Juicy BBQ Spice Mix
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
How to Prepare
- In a medium bowl, mix together the minced beef, egg, MAGGI® Juicy BBQ Spice mix, vegetable oil, onion, milk and breadcrumbs. Mix well and shape into a loaf. Gently place inside the provided bag, tie the bag and cook in preheated oven at 200°C for 45 mins.
- Remove meatloaf from the bag and allow to cool slightly before cutting into slices.
- Serve along with vegetables or mashed potato.