- 300 g boiled spaghetti
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Mozzarella cheese
- For the Topping:
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 grated zucchini
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Shawarma Mix
- 5 tablespoons grated Mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil for garnish
How to Prepare
- Prepare the sauce: Sauté the carrots and zucchini with olive oil in a skillet.
- Add the MAGGI® Shawarma Mix, tomatoes, and tomato paste and let it simmer for 20 mins until the sauce becomes tender (add some water if necessary).
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot as directed on package. Drain, and quickly rinse the spaghetti and pot with cool water.
- In a small bowl, beat milk and eggs with whisk. Add to spaghetti, Mozzarella cheese, and stir to combine. Pour onto cast iron pan; bake for 15 mins.
- Remove the spaghetti crust from the oven and top with toppings. Bake for 25 to 30 mins or until cheese is bubbly.