- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 300g spaghetti, boiled and drained
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Chicken Stock
- 3 cups yogurt
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp. sumac
How to Prepare
- Prepare sauce by combining and mixing yogurt and mint leaves in a large bowl. Then set aside.
- In a large saucepan sauté onions in olive oil until soft. Add garlic, spaghetti and MAGGI® Powder Chicken Stock and toss gently to coat.
- Before serving, add yogurt sauce to the pasta and gently toss to warm the sauce.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with sumac.