- 1 medium red Spanish onion, roughly chopped
- 1 medium red chili pepper with seeds and stem removed
- 6 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 medium bell pepper roughly chopped
- 5-6 tablespoons Spanish olive oil
- 1 cup washed cilantro
- 400 g plum peeled tomatoes
How to Prepare
- Place onion, chili pepper, garlic, bell pepper and olive oil in a food processor and process to a rough salsa. For extra spiciness, increase chili pepper quantity.
- Add cilantro and tomato and process to desired consistency.
- The salsa can be used as a dipping sauce or a base for many dishes.