- 1 large onion
- 250 g white mushrooms
- 500 g tenderloin steak, sliced thinly
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Hot & Spicy Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup cooking cream
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons flour
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Chop the onion and slice the mushrooms into medium pieces.
- Place steak slices in the provided oven bag. Add MAGGI® Hot & Spicy Mix and coat well. Add all the ingredients, gently mix, and close the bag using the provided red tie.
- Place on a tray and let it cook in the oven for 35 mins.
- Serve with rice or pasta as a side dish.