- 1½ kg chicken wings
- 2 tablespoon MAGGI® Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoon MAGGI® Chili Ketchup
- 3 tablespoon hot sauce (common red hot sauce)
- 300 g celery sticks
- 300 g carrot sticks
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 200°C and place rack on medium level.
- Toss washed chicken wings with MAGGI® Seasoning Sauce, arrange on a lined baking tray and cook in oven for 25 mins until fully cooked and golden on top.
- Meanwhile, combine MAGGI® Chili Ketchup and hot sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Remove the cooked wings and toss in prepared sauce.
- Serve with celery and carrot sticks on the side.