- 6 medium (1.2kg) Salmon Fillet, Skin & Bones removed
- 1 tbs Honey
- 1 tbs Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 sachet MAGGI Juicy Chicken Hot & Spicy
- 3 tbs Sesame Seeds, optional garnish
How to Prepare
- In a large mixing bowl combine Salmon, Honey and Teriyaki sauce and transfer into provided bag and add in MAGGI Juicy Chicken Hot & Spicy spice Mix, coat well and close bag using the provided red tie.
- Place bag flat on a baking tray and cook in preheated oven at 200-C for 30 minutes until Salmon is cooked and slightly firm. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before opening bag.
- Carefully remove fish pieces from bag, and drizzle with juices inside the bag and optionally garnish fish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds. Serve fish next to steamed vegetables or steamed rice.