- 250 g beef fillet, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 clove fresh garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoon harissa paste (chili pepper paste)
- 4 cups water
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Tomato & Beef Oats Soup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, chopped
How to Prepare
- In a deep saucepan sauté beef pieces in olive oil until cooked, add ginger, garlic and harissa paste and cook for another 2 mins until aromatic.
- Add water, MAGGI® Tomato & Beef Oats Soup, bring to a boil and simmer over medium low heat until thickened and oats are soft.
- Stir in lemon juice, parsley and coriander and serve.