- 1 kg sweet potato
- 500g fresh baby leaf spinach, washed
- 10 eggs
- 2 cubes MAGGI Vegetable Stock, finely chopped (22g)
- 1 large Spanish onion, thinly chopped (200g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (28g)
- Crushed black pepper
- 75ggoat cheese, crumbled
How to Prepare
- Peel and cut the potato into 1-cm cubes, then put in boiling water for sometime and cool down under running water. Do not overcook the potato; it should be a bit crunchy after cooking.
- Dip the spinach in hot water and then refresh in cold water, then spread over kitchen paper towel to absorb all the bitter juice.
- Crack the eggs and mix all the ingredients with the MAGGI cubes.
- heat the olive oil in a 6-inch diameter non-stick pan till piping hot, then divide the mix into three batches and cook by pouring the mix without stirring.
- Cover and reduce the heat for about 5 minutes, then start to shake the pan slowly for the mixture not to stick.
- Flip it into a serving dish and serve immediately.