- 700 g minced lamb
- 3 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoon plain breadcrumbs
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs
- 1 medium chili pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 cups tomato puree
- 3 tablespoon coriander leaves, roughly chopped
How to Prepare
- In a mixing bowl, combine lamb, spinach, and breadcrumbs and crumble MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs over the meat. Mix together until the meat mixture is uniform. Shape into medium-size meatballs. Sauté meatballs in a deep-frying pan until slightly golden. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Using the same pan, sauté chili pepper and garlic in canola oil until soft. Add tomato puree and simmer over medium-low heat for 20 mins.
- Return meatballs to the pan and allow to cook with the tomato sauce for another 15 mins.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve with steamed rice or bread.