- 200 g spicy Arabic sausage, sojouk or merquez, cut into small pieces
- 2 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove fresh garlic, finely crushed
- 300 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs
- 100 g fresh baby spinach leaves, washed
- 12 medium eggs
- 2 tablespons parsley leaves, roughly chopped
How to Prepare
- In a deep cast-iron or oven-proof pan, sauté sausages until fully cooked and slightly golden. Add shallots and bell peppers and cook until pan is de-glazed and onions are soft.
- Add garlic, tomatoes and crumble MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs over tomatoes. Mix and cook together for 5 mins until tomatoes are soft and sauce is slightly thick.
- Stir in baby spinach and gently crack eggs over the mixture. Bake in oven for 10-15 mins, depending on desired softness of eggs. Remove and garnish with parsley and serve.