- 400 g beef tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely crushed
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 300 g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs
- 300 g fettuccini pasta, cooked
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
How to Prepare
- In a deep frying pan, sauté steak in sunflower oil to desired doneness. Add garlic, tomato paste and cook for an additional 1 min.
- Add mushroom and crumble MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs over the steak and mushroom mixture. Add cooked pasta and toss together over medium heat for 1-2 mins.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, remove from heat and serve.