- 500g fresh okra
- 1 vegetable oil
- medium 2 onions, sliced
- 1 ginger-garlic paste
- medium 1 green chili, roughly chopped
- 1 MAGGI® Indian Masala Mix
- 1 water
- 2-3 coriander leaves, roughly chopped
How to Prepare
- Trim okra, cut lengthwise and sauté in hot oil until soft, remove and reserve on a separate plate. Add onions to the same pan using the remaining oil and sauté until golden.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chili, MAGGI® Indian Masala Mix, water and return cooked okra to the pan.
- Simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat until onion and okra are coated with sauce. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.