- 12 artichoke hearts (if fresh, trim excess leaves and stems)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 300g lean minced meat
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Kabsa Mix
- ½ cup pine seeds, toasted
- 3 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp. corn starch
- 3 tbsp. fresh coriander, chopped
How to Prepare
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Gently place artichoke hearts inside and cook for about 10 minutes. Remove from water and arrange on a deep baking dish.
- Meanwhile, sauté onion in vegetable oil until golden. Add minced meat and cook until meat is done.
- Add MAGGI® Kabsa Mix, pine seeds and thyme and cook for another 5 minutes. Spoon stuffing into arranged artichoke hearts.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine lemon juice, water, corn starch and coriander leaves. Stir well until corn starch is dissolved and gently pour over and around the stuffed artichoke hearts.
- Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove artichoke hearts and drizzle sauce from baking dish on top right before serving.