- 24 baby potatoes, washed skin on
- 500 ml skimmed milk
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Béchamel Mix
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 180°C and place rack on medium level.
- Boil washed potatoes with skin on in water until tender, remove and allow to cool slightly, cut in half and using a spoon gently remove the inside of each side of the potato to create a shell; reserve potato flesh, place potato shells on a lined baking tray.
- Place reserved potato flesh in a bowl and mash until smooth.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan, combine milk and MAGGI® Béchamel Mix, bring to heat and cook until sauce is thick.
- Add mashed potato to béchamel sauce and stir until smooth. Allow to cool for easy handling and stir in paprika and chives. Place content in a large piping bag with a star tip and carefully fill each potato jacket with the mashed potato filing.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over each stuffed potato and bake in oven for 10 minutes or until golden on top.