- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 400 g lamb meat, minced
- 1 egg
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups milk
- 1 pack MAGGI® Béchamel Mix
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
How to Prepare
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and cook the minced meat.
- Add the onion, garlic, and season with dried thyme, paprika and pepper.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for 8 minutes.
- Bake the sliced sweet potatoes in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- In another saucepan, mix milk with the MAGGI® Béchamel Mix and bring to a boil until thick.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cottage cheese with egg and parsley.
- Now it is time to build the lasagna: in a large dish, drizzle a ladle of béchamel sauce and layer slices of sweet potatoes. Pour the meat and mushroom mixture.
- Top with another layer of sweet potatoes and a layer of cottage cheese mixture.
- Top again with sweet potatoes and finish by drizzling the béchamel sauce on the top.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the lasagna and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.