- 1 medium (700g) butter-nut pumpkin
- 1 tsp (5g) salt
- 1 tbs (15ml) vegetable oil
- 6 tbs (90g) butter
- 2 medium (50g) shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tsp (6g) dried sage
- Â½ cup (125ml) hot water
- 2 cubes MAGGI Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp (5g) nutmeg
- 1 box (450g) tagliatelle pasta
- 8 cups or 2 liters of water
How to Prepare
- Cut pumpkin into 1 cm cubes, toss and coat with salt and vegetable oil.
- Roast in the oven for 25 minutes or until slightly golden.
- In a large frying pan melt butter, add shallots and sautÃ© until soft.
- Add sage, hot water , MAGGI Chicken Stock and roasted pumpkin and toss to mix everything.
- Add nutmeg and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain pasta, discard water, and return to empty pot.
- Toss in cooked pasta and coat with the sauce and serve immediately.