- 1 chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 1 vegetable oil
- medium 2 jalapeño peppers, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 celery, cut into 5mm cubes
- small 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 fresh garlic, crushed
- 1 tomato paste
- 1 cumin
- 1 MAGGI® Tomato Noodle Soup
- 1 red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Tortilla chips
- 4 water
How to Prepare
- In a deep saucepan, cook chicken breast in vegetable oil until cooked. Add peppers, celery, onion, garlic, tomato paste and cumin, and sauté over medium heat until vegetables are soft.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Add MAGGI® Tomato Noodle Soup and kidney beans, and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve in individual soup bowls and optionally garnish with tortilla chips.