- 600-g Kofta meat, shaped into small meatballs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 3 tbs tomato paste
- 2 cups coarse burgul
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs
- 4 cups water
How to Prepare
- In a nonstick rice-pot sauté prepared meatballs until cooked, remove and set aside.
- Add Onions to the same pot and sauté until soft. Add Tomato paste, Burgol and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add MAGGI CHICKEN STOCK WITH NATURAL HERBS and water and stir over medium heat to fully mix through. Return meatballs to the pot, cover and simmer over medium low heat until burgol is fully cooked and tender.