- 600 g kofta meat, shaped into small meatballs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups coarse burgol
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Chicken Bouillon
- 4 cups water
How to Prepare
- In a nonstick rice-pot sauté the prepared meatballs until cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Add onions to the same pot and sauté until soft. Add tomato paste and burgol, and cook for another 2 mins.
- Add MAGGI® Powder Chicken Bouillon and water, and stir over medium heat to fully mix through. Return meatballs to the pot, cover and simmer over medium-low heat until the burgol is fully cooked and tender.