- 4 slices brown bread
- 4 teaspoon MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup
- 4 tablespoon Mozzarella, grated
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cups water
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Tomato Noodle Soup
How to Prepare
- Prepare pizza by spreading MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup on each piece of toast, top with cheese and arrange pepperoni over top, and sprinkle oregano. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 mins until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, prepare soup by bringing water to a boil in a deep saucepan, add MAGGI® Tomato Noodle Soup and simmer over medium heat until soup is done.
- Divide soup between 4 serving bowls, cut each pizza into two triangular wedges and serve next to the soup.