- 2 cups Champignon Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cans light Tuna in water, drained
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup light Emental Cheese, grated
- 750 ml Skimmed Milk
- 1 sachet MAGGI Béchamel mix
- 12 readymade crepes
How to Prepare
- Combing Mushrooms, Tuna, Egg and Emental Cheese in a mixing bowl, stir until well combined and divide filling between 12 crepes; roll each crepe and place in the bottom of a backing dish.
- Prepare Béchamel Sauce by combining Skimmed Milk and Maggi Béchamel mix in a medium sauce pan, whisk over medium heat until slightly thick.
- Pour prepared sauce over rolled crepes and bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until golden on top.