- 10 medium potatoes (2500g)
- 2 tablespoons butter (28g)
- 2 large onions, sliced (400g)
- 100g fresh dill
- 1000g thin salmon slices
- 1 sachet MAGGI Secrets BÃ©chamel Mix
- 1500ml skimmed milk
- Ground black pepper
How to Prepare
- Boil the whole potatoes with their skins, then peel and cut into slices.
- Brush thegratin dish with Â½ teaspoon of butter. Put a layer of potatoes in thegratin dish and top with half of the onions, dill and salmon. Repeat the layering process, finishing with a layer of potatoes.
- Whisk together the bÃ©chamel mix and milk, bring to boil stirring constantly, and then pour over the pudding. Grind some pepper over the top. Dot the top with the remaining butter and bake for 30 minutes at 190-200Â°C.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with chopped dill.