- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 medium green chili (optional)
- 1 diced carrot
- 1 cup green peas
- 3 cups water
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Seasoning
- 2 cups jareesh, soaked overnight & drained
- 3 tablespoon spring onions, chopped – optional garnish
How to Prepare
- In a medium rice pot, sauté onions in olive oil until soft. Add garlic, and tomato paste and cook for 2 mins.
- Add green chili, carrot, peas and water and bring to a boil.
- Add MAGGI® Powder Seasoning and pre-soaked grain, stir to mix all ingredients, cover and simmer over medium-low heat for 20 mins or until grain is fork tender.
- Transfer to a large platter and sprinkle spring onions on top as an optional garnish.