- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 medium or 250g onion, sliced
- 2 small celery sticks, peeled and finely shredded
- 2 medium or 300g carrots, finely shredded
- 2 medium or 200g baby zucchini, finely shredded
- 2 medium or 300g green bell peppers, finely shredded
- 2½ cups or 250g white cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 cubes MAGGI Vegetable Stock, crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- 18 sheets spring roll pastry, large size
- 2 cups or 440g vegetable oil, for deep frying
How to Prepare
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan, add and cook ginger and garlic until fragrant; then add onion and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add celery, carrot, zucchini,green bell pepper and cabbage. Stir for a few minutes or until vegetables are almost tender then add MAGGI Vegetable Stock cubes, white pepper and sesame oil. Stir to combine well. Remove from heat and place the mixture on a p
- Cut each sheet from the center into 2 triangles. Add 2 tablespoons of the vegetable mixture on each sheet, brush its ends with egg, fold the edges and roll carefully to enclose. Repeat the same with remaining sheets.
- Before serving, fry rolls by batches in deep hot oil for few minutes or until golden brown.