- ½ kg broccoli flowerets
- 1 large or 200g carrot, peeled and sliced
- ½ kg cauliflower flowerets
- 2 medium or 200g baby zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium or 300g onions, cut into cubes
- 1 medium or 300g potatoes, peeled and sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste (if desired)
- 3 liters water mixed with 1 tablespoon salt
- For the béchamel sauce: 4 cups or 1 liter milk
- 1 sachet MAGGI Secrets Béchamel Mix
- 1 ½ cups or 150g grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese mixed
How to Prepare
- Bring 3 liters of water to boil in a large pot.
- Boil the vegetables in the following order: baby zucchini for 3 minutes, remove and place in a bowl full of icing water to stop the cooking process.
- Repeat with the rest of vegetables: carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, onions 4 to 5 minutes; potatoes 6 minutes. When the vegetables cool down, drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, mix milk with MAGGI Secrets Béchamel Mix, bring to boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- In an oven tray, spoon over some béchamel sauce, arrange the boiled vegetables; add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste (if desired), spoon over the rest of béchamel and cover with the grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes on 180°C.