- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 medium onion or 125g chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 450g of lamb meat, cut into large cubes
- 6 cups or 1500ml water
- 2 cubes MAGGI Chicken Stock
- 1 medium or 150g tomato, peeled and diced
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 medium or 300g baby marrow, cut into large cubes
- 2 medium or 300g carrot, cut into large cubes
- 2 medium or 500g potato, cut into large cubes
- Â¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Â¼ teaspoon ground Arabic seven spices
- Â¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
How to Prepare
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the onion and fry until light golden in color.
- Add the garlic, stir for 1 minute or until fragrant then add the lamb cubes and cook for 5 minutes or until lamb is brown.
- Add the water and MAGGI Chicken Stock cubes. Cover and cook on low heat for 1 hour or until meat is almost tender.
- Add tomato, tomato paste, zucchini, carrot and potato (add more water if needed) then simmer for an additional 15-20 minutes or until meat and vegetables are cooked through.
- Season with spices, stir gently then serve.