- 2 cups vermicelli noodles
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 small green chili, sliced
- 300 g shrimp, cleaned and sliced
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Kabsa Mix
- 2 cups water
How to Prepare
- In a large deep frying pan, coat noodles with vegetable oil and toast until slightly golden. Transfer to a bowl and reserve.
- In the same pot, sauté onions until soft. Add green chili and shrimp and cook until shrimp is fully cooked and pink.
- Return pasta to the pan and sprinkle the top with MAGGI® Kabsa Mix. Add water and gently stir to mix all ingredients. Cover and simmer over medium heat for 5 mins until pasta is fully cooked and moisture is absorbed.
- Serve hot with extra fresh chilies.