- 2 cups walnuts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 kg chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups hot water
- 5 tablespoons pomegranate sauce
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Kabsa Mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Pomegranate seeds
How to Prepare
- Toast the walnuts in a skillet for 4 mins and remove from the stove.
- Blend in a food processor until it becomes smooth.
- In the same skillet, heat the vegetable oil and cook the chicken on both sides until golden brown.
- Add the onion and mix well until it becomes soft.
- Add the water, molasses, MAGGI® Kabsa Mix, sugar and walnuts. Keep cooking for 25 mins on medium heat.
- Once thick, remove from the stove. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and serve with white rice.