- 5 medium green zucchinis, grated
- 2 cups fresh kale leaves, stems removed and finely chopped
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon light plain yogurt
- 5 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs
- 2 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 small yellow zucchini, sliced
How to Prepare
- Place grated zucchini in a kitchen cloth and squeeze as much juice as possible by tightening the bag. Place the zucchini, kale, shallots and yogurt in a mixing bowl and mix together. Add eggs, baking powder and crumble MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs over the mixture. Mix well until slightly bubbly.
- Heat sunflower oil in a nonstick pan and arrange yellow zucchini slices on the bottom of the pan. Gently pour the egg mixture over the pan and cook over medium-low heat for 10 mins until eggs are fully cooked and the frittata is firmed.
- Carefully flip the frittata onto a serving plate, cut into wedges and serve with yogurt and bread.