- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 5 mm cubes
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 5 mm cubes
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Chicken Bouillon
- ½ cup water
- 6-8 medium eggs
How to Prepare
- In a large frying pan, sauté onions until golden. Add potatoes, carrots and sauté until tender and golden around the edges.
- Add MAGGI® Powder Chicken Bouillon, water and stir to dissolve.
- Drop 6-8 eggs on top, cover and simmer over medium-low heat until eggs are cooked to desired done-ness.
- Chef’s Tip: You can also scramble eggs into the potatoes and carrots.