- 800 g chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup yogurt
- 3 tbsp MAGGI® Indian Cooking Paste
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 400 g tomato puree
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves (optional garnish)
How to Prepare
- Combine chicken pieces with yogurt and MAGGI® Indian Cooking Paste and mix until fully coated.
- In a deep frying pan, sear chicken parts in sunflower oil over medium-high heat until golden.
- Add tomato puree and water and simmer over medium heat for 45 minutes. Stir in cream and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with cilantro. Serve alongside white rice.